Lately, I have noticed a brand selling chocolate covered rice wheels. I had heard so many great things about them, so I was hoping when I next saw them in the supermarket, the nutritional info would read ‘gluten free, dairy free’. Like usual, there isn’t any gluten, but there was milk. booooo.
So, I thought, what the hey. Why not make them myself?! This is one of my favourite creations YET. Mainly because they keep up to a week (with no fruit), and they are a fantastic guilt-free snack (no refined sugar present!)
This recipe is:
- GLUTEN FREE
- DAIRY FREE
- REFINED SUGAR FREE
- Rice Wheels (you would assume them to be gluten free, but please check the back first!)
- Happy Sol Raw Cacao Paleo Chocolate
- Fruit of your choice for toppings!
- Melt chocolate Disks from Happy Sol Raw Cacao Paleo Chocolate
- Mix chocolate with the chocolate mix from Happy Sol Raw Cacao Paleo Chocolate
- Scoop 1/2 tablespoon of the chocolate mix onto rice wheels, and spread evenly
- Leave in the fridge to set for 20 – 30 minutes
- Keep in air tight container
- If you’re looking to add some fruity flavour, when it’s time to have a chocolate rice wheel chop up some of your favourite fruit! I love strawberries, kiwi, mango or blueberries