Have you ever felt guilty about eating the whole tub of ice cream? Or better yet, sick and bloated? Well, if you eat all of this mixture, you won’t be feeling guilty at all. In fact, you’ll feel great and could eat this ice cream for breakfast (I just did).
Just be warned, this recipe won’t be ready for a day or so, as you have two nights of over night freezing.
This recipe makes 6 – 8 Ice Creams (on a stick) or you can choose to make a tub
This recipe is –
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Refined Sugar Free
- 3 bananas (sliced)
- 2 handfuls of raspberries
- 5 – 7 strawberries (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons of raw cacao
- Plastic container OR Ice cream moulds w/stick
- Freeze bananas over night
- The next day, using a handmixer or blender, pulse the bananas until you have a smooth mixture
- Add cacao and pulse until smooth
- Add raspberries and strawberries, pulse until berries are roughly broken down, they add great texture!
- Add mixture to either container or moulds
- Freeze overnight