Ive actually never had waffles in my life, so trying them gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly won’t be much of a difference right? In my mind, recipes that are gluten free, dairy free and vegan friendly actually taste a LOT better than food that are full of gluten and animal products anyway.
These waffles can be topped with anything you like, but I chose to top them with fresh fruits. I think they’d also go perfectly with some vanilla ice cream and cinnamon!
- 1 1/2 cups of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of apple cidar vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free flour
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- pinch of salt
- Whisk almond milk and apple cidar, set aside
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt in separate bowl
- Melt coconut oil
- Mix coconut oil, vanilla extract and maple syrup into almond milk mixture
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture, and mix well
- Use waffle maker as per instructions of your machine