I have a major sweet tooth, a love of fruit and an obsession with chia seeds. So why not mix it all together and make a dessert? Well I did. And it turned out great!
This recipe is (as always)
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Vegan Friendly
- 1/8 of Happy Sol Raw Cacao Paleo Chocolate mixture
- 2 Tablespoons of Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup of Almond Milk
- 1 Kiwi (sliced)
- 1/2 small Banana (sliced)
- Tablespoon of Mayver’s Smooth Peanut Butter
- Mix chia seeds with almond milk
- Refrigerate for 1 hour
- In the meantime, make 1/8 of Happy Sol Raw Cacao Paleo Chocolate mixture as per packet instructions
- Layer mixture in a glass – chocolate, peanut butter, chia seeds, kiwi, banana.. repeat!
- Refrigerate for atleast 15 minutes